The wedding style and planning is the part of a wedding that young girls often dream about, choosing the perfect wedding dress, flowers, hair & make-up, making their dreams become reality.
All of the details and planning of the wedding style will be covered in the next section of the wedding check-list. The following points will be discussed in further detail, please remember though that they are in no particular order.
There are so many different options for the wedding style and Lissylane will do its best to show a various sampling of these styles and ideas, hopefully inspiring something special in your wedding day.
- Keep a scrapbook, diary, wedding planning book, folder on your computer to keep track of your ideas and planning
- Search for wedding and bridesmaids dress styles (or dress maker) – (have fittings for bride & bridal party)
- Search for all matching accessories for the girls (bride & bridal party)
- Search for suits and accessories for groom and grooms-men (have fittings for groom & bridal party)
- Search for a photographer and videographer that suits your style
- Search for flowers or alternatives for the bridal party
- Plan the reception and define your wedding style
- Organise wedding stationery design (as part of this, decide on a gift registry or gift list. Finalise guest list and send out invitations at least 8 weeks prior)
- Organise bonbonnieres and other thank you gifts
- Search for a wedding cake style and design, decide on a cake maker
- Search for a hair and make-up artist (and find inspiration images)
- Decide transport for the wedding day
- Decide on decorations and any extras to make your wedding your way (guest book, pew decorations, centrepieces, etc)
- Finalise all other items and book everything you haven’t already confirmed